- Discover famous sights and their unique architecture around Hanoi
Grand of north east motor tour Posted on April 16, 2018 in Vietnam Motor Bike Tours You will ride on...
Speeding up: 'carrying' lives up and away travelling by motorcycle Everyone has the passion to travel,...
10 reasons to travel by motorcycle right away Vietnam Traveling by motorbike always brings exciting, new...
Every day Vietnamese buy 9,000 motorcycles, there are cars still use motorcycles Event: Honda, Yamaha On average,...
Day 1. Hanoi – Mai Chau (170 km – L, D) Thai Home-stay You will meet...
- Explore the city on this motorbike experience with an individual driving-guide
- Learn more about the history and culture of Hanoians from your local guide
- Taste typical Vietnamese food en route through the city
Meet your motorbike-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi to head off to the first tour stop, the Hanoi Opera House, a very historical landmark of the city. Continue your drive crossing the bustling street for a short walk inside the campus of the first university of Vietnam, the Temple of Literature, which was built during the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty, greatly influenced by Confucianism.
Proceed with a visit to Quan Su Pagoda, the headquarters of the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation, where many important Vietnamese Buddhist activities take place. Leave the architectural and cultural sights for a moment to explore a second-hand market and dive into the daily life of the locals.
Then ride to a traditional restaurant for lunch. After a short rest, continue on motorbike and pass through ’36 Old Streets’. You will experience delicacies at an authentic Vietnamese Bia Hoi restaurant with a wonderful variety of food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals eating lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of cold local beer, cold soft drinks or tea. Spend time shopping before your tour guide drives you back to your hotel.
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour Guide: English to Vietnamese Translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Coffee, tea or a cold drink