- Discover famous sights and their unique architecture around Hanoi
Day 1. Hanoi – Mai Chau (170 km – L, D) Thai Home-stay You will meet...
North Vietnam motor cycle touring Day 1: Hanoi arrival Meet in airport and transfer to hotel. Free time Day...
10 Day Northern Vietnam and Laos Motorbike Tour Duration: 10 Days/9 Nights Destination: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Laos...
EADLIGHT Ride in perfect visibility with a 100mm headlight made from a 60/55 W compact halogen...
- Explore the city on this motorbike experience with an individual driving-guide
- Learn more about the history and culture of Hanoians from your local guide
- Taste typical Vietnamese food en route through the city
Meet your motorbike-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi to head off to the first tour stop, the Hanoi Opera House, a very historical landmark of the city. Continue your drive crossing the bustling street for a short walk inside the campus of the first university of Vietnam, the Temple of Literature, which was built during the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty, greatly influenced by Confucianism.
Proceed with a visit to Quan Su Pagoda, the headquarters of the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation, where many important Vietnamese Buddhist activities take place. Leave the architectural and cultural sights for a moment to explore a second-hand market and dive into the daily life of the locals.
Then ride to a traditional restaurant for lunch. After a short rest, continue on motorbike and pass through ’36 Old Streets’. You will experience delicacies at an authentic Vietnamese Bia Hoi restaurant with a wonderful variety of food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals eating lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of cold local beer, cold soft drinks or tea. Spend time shopping before your tour guide drives you back to your hotel.
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour Guide: English to Vietnamese Translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Coffee, tea or a cold drink